WHICH festival has been called off? Where’s the next market going to pop up? And who’s been making the news? North Coast Markets has put together a round up of markets, fairs, and festival news for the past week.
- Yamba’s Surfing the Coldstream Festival canned for 2013YAMBA’S Surfing the Coldstream Festival has been called off, with organisers saying they need time to recruit new volunteers and rebuild resources.
- New market dedicated to art, kicks off in Grafton on April 27. Stall holders wanted for the new This is ART MARKET.
- Woolgoolga Curryfest on now until April 14.
- Maclean’s Highland Gathering hailed as a success.
- Byron Bluesfest photo galleries
- Simply Handmade Markets Yamba this Sunday April 14
- Score a bargain at Antiques Markets CONNOISSEURS of collectibles, antique aficionados and just those looking to score a bargain will be in their element this weekend during the second annual Quota Antiques and Collectibles Fair in Yamba.
What have I missed? Your comments are welcome below.