- Meet King Billy… Anna and her family have recently relocated to the north coast from Tasmania, bringing with them a creative flair for all things fun.
- Hand made sock monkeys – fabulous for baby presents! King Bill make Zebra’s, elephants and more
Hi! I’m Anna – the WHAM behind King Billy. I have 2 boys (3 counting my hubby) and bub 3 on the way. Life is generally fairly busy – but given a few spare minutes I love to be creating something. My skills and interest have definitely come from my mum who is a textiles teacher but also my creative friends whom I love to hang out with and dream big.
King Billy has recently moved from Tasmania to the sunny (?) north coast! We are loving the move and hoping to get involved with a lot more local area markets this year. Please let me know which ones you recommend.
- Girls Winter Dress / Jacket. Soft pin whale cord fully lined with brushed cotton – perfect with tights and a skivvy! Custom orders only.
One of my aims is to make things that are aimed more at boys or less ‘pink’ girls. I really enjoy developing and forming ideas in my head, developing them, then making them and releasing them for public opinion.
A lot of my stock is made as ‘one offs’ or for a specific purpose but I do do a few stock releases each year and show some of my latest projects. I am also mostly happy to do custom orders if you see something you like that has been sold already.
- Unisex Canvas Messenger style bag – Plane raw edge appliques with hand stitched flight path detail. This one is currently listed on http://www.madeit.com
Drop in to have a look at our ever-changing range. Introduce yourself – i love meeting our fans!
You can find us at the markets, including Casino and Kyogle, on Facebook www.facebook.com/kingbilly0
Or at madeit here http://www.madeit.com.au/kingbilly
- This is a photo of King Billy – at our first NSW market. We learned a lot of things! I love the bright happy colours.